Attn. All Brokers, We need your help!!
Attn: All Brokers..
We are getting a lot of feedback from our Art Dept. The PO’s are not being filled out correctly or do not have ALL the information that is needed. Unfortunately, our graphic artists do not have the extra resource to sort out your PO’s. We have instructed our graphic artists to inform you about the situation and they will forward your job back to customer service where it will need to be sorted out. This delay will add additional time to your job, a minimum of 1 day or until the issue is resolved. Please double check your PO, confirm quantities and sizes. We have created a checklist to help our brokers with the information needed to create a correct PO. Please read over
- Make sure that the job name is listed on the PO. Personal invoice or PO numbers do nothing to indicate what we are printing.
- Keep in mind that the turnaround time doesn’t start until we have apparel, and artwork. If we don’t get artwork until the day before the requested due date, or if there are numerous revisions, the due date will either be delayed, or there will be a rush fee added on to keep the original date.
- Need apparel styles, colors, and sizes. If there are adult and youth sizes, we need to know if you want multiple print sizes. If we find out mid production that there are youth sizes and we need a different print size to make it work, those garments will have to be picked up at a later date.
- Need print sizes and colors if possible. If you are unsure, that’s fine, we can pick it out.
- If the apparel was dropped off, please verify what was dropped off. (be sure to recount everything and make sure that there aren’t shirt colors or styles that are not indicated on the PO).
- If it is being shipped, please provide a tracking number and details of the products being shipped.
- If there are multiple orders, and the apparel is being dropped off, please separate and label the boxes. If the order is being shipped in one big shipment, provide a size and quantity break down of each order.
In addition to receiving the apparel and PO, we need the artwork for the turnaround time clock to start. The art department does not have time to constantly ask for the artwork. Artwork needs to be sent when it is available. If it isn’t print ready, and we have to either vectorize it or make edits to the file we receive, the turnaround time doesn’t start until that’s complete and approved.